What is a Listing Agent?
A listing agent is one who acts on the behalf of the seller. This means the agent represents the seller as a client, not just a customer, and has fiduciary duties to this client.
Benefits of a lISTING Agent
There are many facets to a listing agent’s job, and you will find that not all agents provide top notch service. Here’s what I offer for my seller clients:
- Create a marketing plan for your home
- Generate a Comparative Market Analysis report to suggest the best selling price
- Take quality photos of your home that is used on all advertising including Youtube
- Advise about the best ways to stage your house for sale
- Showcase the benefits of your home and neighborhood to potential buyers
- Coordinate showings with buyer agents and unrepresented buyers
- Host a Broker Open House to get as many potential buyer agents into the house for feedback and to attract buyers
- Make the house easily accessible for showings
- Provide showing feedback to you
- Communicate market activity to the seller on a regular basis
- Present and advise sellers of all offers
- Negotiate the highest possible selling price
- Coordinate the purchase process with inspectors, attorneys, appraisers, title company agents and others
- Verify buyer eligibility to purchase
- Make the home selling process as easy for the seller as possible
As a professional Realtor, I am here to advice you in order to sell your home. I have a background in marketing and use a variety of methods to get your house noticed and sold. I will take professional quality photos of your home, expose the listing to hundreds of websites, and work to help you close with ease.